We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
US mountaineers bid to tackle Everest again
As the highest mountain on Earth, Mount Everest is still considered to be the ultimate test of a climber's skills and endurance.
Although many people visit the Everest base camp in order to take in the stunning views offered by the Himalayas, some explorers are desperate to go a step further by getting to the very top of the peak.
It was first scaled by Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay in 1953 and since then 3,700 people have made it to the summit.
According to Reuters, a number of American mountaineers will attempt to make landmark climbs this year.
Dave Hahn from New Mexico is hoping to conquer Everest for the 16th time - which would put him five behind record-holder Apa Sherpa.
Chad Kellogg from Washington is also embarking on a mission to the top and he is trying to break the record for the fastest ascent. To do so, he must get from the base camp to the top of the mountain in less than eight hours and ten minutes.