We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
The US 'is ideal for trekking holidays'
The popularity of trekking holidays has grown enormously in the past few years and travellers have plenty of options available to them.
According to regional editor at travel guide Frommer's Gene Shannon, America has some of the finest tracks and pathways in the world.
Due to the sheer size of the country, it is important that you pick a state that offers plenty of walking routes, beautiful scenery and fantastic photo opportunities.
One of the most breathtaking places to head to is the Grand Canyon and visiting this famous region should be high on the agenda of any trekking enthusiast.
"The US is an exceptional place to hike. Its variety is unparalleled - you can traverse towering mountain peaks, lush woodlands, stark deserts or fertile rainforests, sometimes even within the same state," Mr Shannon remarked.