The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
US adventurer starts bid to cross the Atlantic with helium balloons
You can't get more adventurous than Jonathan Trappe. The Disney film 'Up' inspired more than just children and adventurer Jonathan, 38, is planning to use helium balloons to cross the Atlantic next summer. The Atlantic reaches 2,500 miles across and Jonathan will be using UV resistant balloons to attempt his record-breaking flight.
For decades balloonists have been attempting the challenge with five dying in the process - none have managed to use a cluster of balloons. Jonathan made headlines back in 2010 when he managed to cross the Channel from England to Belgium while danglign from a bunch of balloons. His latest appeal to the public to help his raise funds to purchase the expensive helium and special balloons.
He hopes to raise $300,000 via the public and has already invested his own money of around $170,000. The balloonist, from North Carolina is currently learning to sail in a lifeboat in case he is forced to ditch into the ocean during his challenge.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)