We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
UNWTO predicts 1bn tourists to travel abroad this year
The demand for adventure holidays appears to be growing sharply and people are increasingly keen to head to far-flung foreign countries.
Despite the challenging economic climate, holidaymakers are not willing to compromise on the quality of their annual break and the clamour for exciting trips to destinations such as Peru, India and Tanzania is becoming even more intense.
Indeed, the UN World Tourism Organisation has highlighted the extent of the rising demand for international travel, as it has predicted one billion people will head overseas this year.
Secretary general at the organisation Taleb Rifai suggested that this incredible figure will provide a major boost for economies all around the world.
"By the end of 2012, one seventh of the world's population will have crossed international borders as tourists in a single year," he remarked.