The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
University festivals celebrate culture in Marrakech
Marrakech is one of the most culturally rich cities in the world and the locals are only too keen to emphasise this whenever they can.
People who have taken Morocco holidays in the past will have been amazed by the number of street performers who head to the busy souks to demonstrate their talents.
Whether it is musicians, dancers or snake charmers, there is always something or someone interesting to stop you in your tracks as you walk around the bustling city.
April is a particularly good time to head to the north African metropolis, as this is when university students put on a series of performances to celebrate the city's culture.
The International University Music Festival is organised by academics from Cadi Ayyad University and it sees hundreds of youngsters take to the stage to put on shows that cover numerous genres, ranging from jazz to contemporary Arab music.
As well as this, The Marrakech International University Theatre Festival is also hosted during the month, which sees troupes from north Africa, Europe and Arab countries display their acting skills.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)