The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Unesco set to evaluate Machu Picchu
Unesco continues to play a vital role in ensuring that important landmarks around the world - either natural or man-made - are preserved as much as possible.
Some of the most recognisable places on the planet are protected by World Heritage Status, including Machu Picchu.
The Inca citadel was given the accreditation in 1983 and bosses at Unesco continue to monitor the area closely.
Thousands of people take Peru holidays in order to see the magnificent sanctuary in all its glory, which makes it even more important that the region is kept in pristine condition.
According to T-News, Unesco representatives are scheduled to visit Machu Picchu between May 20th and 26th to see how conservation efforts are going.
The team will assess whether recommendations it made last year have been acted upon and further improvements may be suggested.
They will also analyse the accessibility of the Santa Maria-Santa Teresa alternative route during their visit.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)