The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
UNESCO adds new Turkish sites to World Heritage list
Turkey has a plethora of intriguing cultural landmarks and buildings that are begging to be explored.
Examples of architecture from the days of the Ottoman Empire are still seen across the country and tourism chiefs are keen for more important places to be officially protected by UNESCO.
In the last few days, the organisation has revealed that 38 Turkish sites will be added to its preliminary World Heritage List.
Achieving such status is crucial, as it guarantees landmarks that carry a great deal of natural, historical and cultural importance will be safeguarded by the international body.
The country already has ten places that are protected and culture minister Ertugrul Gunay is desperate for this to increase.
He met with UNESCO director general Irina Bokova in Istanbul on April 20th, where the pair discussed the possible addition of archaeological sites such as the Hac? Bektash Veli complex and Yesemek Open-air Museum to the World Heritage List.
Many of the places that are under consideration are very popular among people who have booked holidays in Turkey.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)