We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
U2 frontman Bono 'loves Machu Picchu'
U2 frontman Bono has confessed his love for one of Peru's most famous landmarks - Machu Picchu.
The Irish rockstar visited the Inca citadel over the weekend (February 25th) as part of his ongoing Peru holiday.
He told the Andina news agency: "I love Machu Picchu," before he embarked on an extensive tour of the magical site.
Bono is one of many people who have been mesmerised by the ancient region in Cusco, which celebrated the 100th anniversary of its rediscovery in mid-2011.
The singer - whose band have had a string of number one hits all around the world - was cheered as he strolled around Machu Picchu with his family and he told the Peruvian news provider that he was very excited to be in the South American country.
"Gracias, muchas gracias amigos (Thank you very much friends). I am here with my "familia" (family) to discover this beautiful country for the first time," he was quoted as saying.