We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Tourists may be able to see the Taj Mahal at night
The Taj Mahal is undoubtedly among the most iconic sites on the planet and is one of the most popular tourism hotspots around.
It is officially recognised as one of the seven manmade Wonders of the World and thousands of people book India holidays each year in order to see the famous temple.
Most visitors like to see the building when the sun is just starting to rise, as the glow from the gleaming white marble and golden domes is quite a sight.
However, tourism chiefs in the Asian country have suggested that travellers could soon visit the Taj Mahal when it is dark.
In a statement published by The Deccan Herald, local government officials revealed that a new project aimed at making the area accessible at night is in the offing.
"The Uttar Pradesh government… has asked the officials to start working on a project to enable the tourists to have a glimpse of the Taj at night," it read.