The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Tourism stats show Turkey is a year-round destination
a href="http://www.adventurecompany.co.uk/europe/turkey">Turkey holidays are always associated with red hot sunshine and luscious beach resorts, but there is far more to the nation than that.
The country - which lies between Europe and Asia - is not just a fantastic place to visit in the summer months, as there are plenty of things to see and do all year round.
Adventure travellers are increasingly attracted to the destination's charms and urban locations such as Istanbul are becoming more popular than ever.
New statistics released by the Tourism Ministry have indicated that nearly an extra one million people visited Turkey in January when compared with the same month in 2011, Reuters reports. This further reiterates the point that Turkey is not just popular at the height of summer.
Istanbul in particular is very accessible in the winter, as daytime temperatures are still warm compared to the average English winter and popular sights such as the Blue Mosque and Bosphorus Bridge are visually stunning regardless of the time of year.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)