The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Tourism chiefs highlight South Africa's World Heritage sites
South Africa has a plethora of fantastic places to see - many of which can boast World Heritage status.
In order to qualify for the accreditation, countries must apply to Unesco and demonstrate that an area provides "outstanding universal value".
World Heritage status is also dished out to landmarks that are deemed to be architectural masterpieces or an important natural habitat. The main point of the system is to offer better protection to certain parts of the world that are thought to be special for whatever reason.
People taking South Africa holidays can visit no less than eight places that have already been granted the status, including Robben Island and the Cape Floral Kingdom.
Tourism minister in the nation Marthinus van Schalkwyk believes it is important that travellers recognise the significance of these regions.
"We as a country are proud to be amongst the leading countries in Africa with eight World Heritage sites," he remarked.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)