We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Tourism chiefs expecting bumper year for Peru holidays
Peru's popularity as a top class adventure holiday destination continues to grow on a daily basis.
While famous sites such as Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail have always been magnets for explorers, more tourists are realising there is so much more to see and do in the South American country.
It is easy to spend a week or two just roaming around the fascinating city of Lima, while it seems more people are finally noticing that the great Amazon River is not just confined to Brazil. The Peruvian Andes also provide a plethora of fantastic hiking opportunities.
With this in mind, it is little wonder that Carlos Canales - head of the National Chamber of Tourism - believes that travellers will spend $3.5 billion (£2.18 billion) in the country this year.
He told Andina that this would represent a rise of two per cent compared with last year and it further emphasises the huge appeal of Peru holidays.