The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Start date for Jerash festival confirmed
Organisers of the Jerash Festival for Culture and Arts have announced an official starting date for the highly anticipated occasion.
Last year the festival ran between July 20th and 30th, but it seems that the 2012 version is going to be bigger and better than ever.
Chairman of the organising committee Fayez Tarawneh told Jordan Directions that this year the event will start on July 4th and will have an extended run until August 14th.
He also promised that more activities and exhibitions will be on show to locals and people taking Jordan holidays.
A number of events and displays will also be staged at the Royal Cultural Centre in Amman, which is around 50km away from Jerash.
The festival was first launched in 1981 to promote the talents of creative Jordanians and people from the Arab world and has grown ever since.
Jerash is an intriguing place to visit any time of year, as it is full of theatres, public forums and other buildings that were constructed during the Roman Empire.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)