The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
South African monkey sanctuary receives fair trade status
South Africa is renowned for its immense safari opportunities and areas such as the Kruger National Park are hugely popular among wildlife enthusiasts.
The country also has a number of important animal sanctuaries that provide much needed care for some of the most vulnerable creatures on the continent.
One place that people taking an African safari holiday in South Africa should make an effort to visit is the Monkeyland Primate Sanctuary, which can be found in the picturesque Western Cape.
The complex was set up with the intention of providing homes and rehabilitation for monkeys that were once held in cages. They are allowed to run free and people who visit the spacious site are also entertained by their antics.
Bosses at the facility have confirmed it has received Fair Trade in Tourism South Africa (FTTSA) accreditation, after the positive work that goes on in the park was recognised by officials.
Another Western Cape-based park with a similar goal - Birds of Eden - which houses more than 3,500 birds making it the largest free flight aviary in the world has also been granted FTTSA status.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)