We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
South Africa to stage major surfing competition
It is hard to think of a holiday destination that offers as much diversity as South Africa.
First and foremost, the nation is famous for its superb African safari opportunities, with the Kruger National Park being among the most popular wildlife reserves in the world.
The country also boasts a number of cosmopolitan cities and Cape Town is the standout location for people who relish cultural trips.
Another thing that makes South Africa so appealing is its amazing coastline and some of the world's most beautiful beaches can be found in the Western Cape and KwaZulu-Natal regions.
The latter is set to stage one of the most prestigious international surfing competitions this year and some of the sport's most talented performers are expected to descend on the area.
Mr Price Pro 2012 will go ahead between July 2nd and 8th in Ballito and the event will also include music festivals and beach parties.