The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
South Africa has 'breathtakingly beautiful scenery'
The popularity of South Africa holidays has spiralled upwards in recent years and it is hard to think of another destination that provides as much diversity.
According to tourism minister Marthinus van Schalkwyk, the nation has an abundance of natural riches, which people will travel for miles to see.
Whether it's the Cape Winelands, Table Mountain or the gorgeous coastal resorts in KwaZulu-Natal, visitors will be amazed by the sheer beauty of the country.
The number of people visiting such destinations from overseas continues to grow and Mr Van Schalkwyk wants to see more South Africans travelling to different parts of the nation.
"Here in South Africa, we have breathtakingly beautiful scenery, a treasure trove of cultures to explore and fascinating people to meet," he remarked.
The fact that South Africa hosted the 2010 Fifa World Cup certainly helped tourism figures, as travellers from all over the world were impressed by the picturesque landmarks in Cape Town in particular.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)