We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Society aims to protect Serengeti's eco-system
The Serengeti National Park is one of the most treasured natural areas on the planet and efforts to protect the region have been stepped up in recent years.
Plans to construct a new highway through parts of the reserve were met with anger from conservationists all around the world and the outcry was so strong that the Tanzanian government was forced to reassess its plans.
Thousands of people embark on Tanzania holidays every year in order to see wild animals such as wildebeest, rhino and leopard in the flesh and these people will be as keen as anyone to see that the Serengeti is preserved as much as possible.
Thankfully, the Frankfurt Zoological Society (FZS) has unveiled plans to boost the nation park's eco-system over the next ten years, Daily News reports.
Director of the FZS Dr Christof Schenck said that the Serengeti is a global resource and that Germans in particular are well aware of the importance of the park.