The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Serengeti and Kilimanjaro 'are the essence of eco-tourism'
With so many wonderful areas to explore, it is not surprising that Tanzania holidays are so popular.
The east African country has an abundance of natural riches that attract thousands of travellers each year.
Not only is it famous for the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater - which are both fantastic places to take an African safari - it is also the home of Mount Kilimanjaro.
Conquering the tallest peak in Africa is seen as a major achievement and the views that climbers get as they scale the mountain are extremely rewarding.
Tanzania's Ministry of Natural Resources and Tourism became a member of the International Council of Tourism Partners (ICTP) this week, much to the delight of the global organisation's leaders.
ICTP president Geoffrey Lipman said the nation is the "essence of eco-tourism" and sets a great example for other places that want to promote their natural beauty.
"It brings into play a country where the wonders of nature in the Serengeti and Kilimanjaro blend with the exotic spice traditions and architecture of the island state of Zanzibar," he remarked.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)