The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Scientists make two landmark discoveries in Tanzania
Tanzania is renowned for its plethora of wildlife and beautiful landscape, with much of the country covered by vegetation.
People taking Tanzania holidays usually find that while the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater are the best places to see exotic creatures in the natural habitat, coastal areas of the nation tend to offer the finest scenery.
The Botanical Gardens in Dar es Salaam are just one example of the east African country's natural beauty and it is home to some of the rarest types of plant on the continent.
Scientists have also revealed that two breeds of tree previously believed to be extinct have been "rediscovered" in coastal Tanzania.
The World Wildlife Fund (WWF) has announced that Erythrina schliebenii and Karomia gigas trees have been found by botanists from the University of Dar es Salaam.
Senior advisor to the WWF's conservation and Africa programme Neil Burgess said that now they have been unearthed again, preserving the rare trees is crucial.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)