The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Record numbers flock to Peruvian eco-tourism sites
Conservationists have put a lot of time into promoting Peru holidays that take travellers around the South American country's many natural beauty spots and it seems their efforts have paid off.
New figures released by the National Service of Protected Natural Areas (SERNANP) have indicated that more than one million people visited Peru's protected areas in 2011.
This marked a 38 per cent increase on 2010, as the likes of the Machu Picchu Historical Sanctuary, Huascaran National Park and Tambopata Natural Reserve became increasingly attractive to visitors.
A number of famous people have also visited Machu Picchu in the past 12 months, including Mick Jagger, Jim Carrey and most recently U2 frontman Bono.
Head of SERNANP Pedro Gamboa told EL Comercio that encouraging eco-tourism continues to be a priority of the organisation.
"The more you see of nature, the more reason you'll have to help with its preservation," he was reported as saying.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)