We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Rare bird spotted in the UK
UK birdwatcher have been flocking to a reservoir in Berkshire to catch a glimpse of a rare America bid which has accidentally migrated to the UK. Nearly 1,000 people have travelled to Queen Mother Reservoir to see the American Buff-Bellied Pipit, which normally migrate from North to South America for the winter. Less than 20 have ever been spotted in the UK.
Ornithologist Paul Stancliffe states "It's phenomenal and you forget it's crossed the Atlantic, and breeds in North America, but this small bird has survived that crossing and found somewhere to its liking.
"It's been caught up in one of the pulsing transatlantic storms and probably arrived here in a couple of days."