The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Prince Charles becomes honorary member of Tanzanian tribe
Prince Charles and his wife Camilla became honorary members of the Maasai tribe during their eight-day visit to Tanzania.
Britons embarking on Tanzania holidays will have realised the royal couple already have a number of aliases such as the Duke and Duchess of Cornwall, but now they both have even more unique titles.
Prince Charles was renamed The Helper of the Cows by the community, while Camilla was handed the name The Mother of the Children.
The couple were entertained by the locals who showcased their singing and dancing skills to the famous faces.
Around 500 men and women travelled for miles to meet the royals, with the gathering taking place underneath the imposing Mount Kilimanjaro.
This brought the curtain down on the official tour, which saw Charles and Camilla meet Tanzanian president Jakaya Kikwete in the capital Dar es Salaam.
The Press Association also reported the couple had been showing off their dancing skills during a trip to the beautiful island of Zanzibar.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)