The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Port and wine festival to be held in South Africa
South Africa is renowned for its famous Winelands and the country is a world leader when it comes to producing top quality tipples.
The Western Cape is full of picturesque vineyards, which travellers can spend days roaming around and the gorgeous scenery will undoubtedly be one of the highlights of your holiday in South Africa.
A number of events are set to be held throughout 2012 to celebrate the nation's prowess when it comes to winemaking, including the Calitzdorp Port & Wine Festival.
Of course, port originates from Portugal, but South Africa's reputation for producing fine versions of the drink continues to grow and this occasion will highlight this further.
Held across various venues in Calitzdorp in the Western Cape, visitors will also be treated to cooking demonstrations and cheese tasting sessions.
The festival has been running since 1992 and it continues to expand each year. This year's version will go ahead between May 18th and 20th.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)