The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Popularity of South African holidays continues to grow
Record amounts of people took a holiday in South Africa last year, with visitor numbers increasing by 3.3 per cent.
Tourism chiefs in the country had thought the original record set in 2010 would be difficult to surpass, as figures were swelled because the nation held the Fifa World Cup.
However, new statistics released this week (April 12th) have shown that 8,339,354 international travellers went to South Africa in 2011.
Minister of tourism Marthinus van Schalkwyk believes that holding the football showpiece helped raise the profile of the country all around the world.
The huge amount of coverage that the event received encouraged people to visit places like Durban, Cape Town and Johannesburg.
"We used it [World Cup] as a catalyst to work even harder to sustain that tourism growth… and to tap into the potential of new tourism markets," he remarked.
The fact that Cape Town's Table Mountain has been named as one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World has also given South Africa a lot of exposure.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)