The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Pope makes first visit to Cuba in 14 years
Pope Benedict XVI has held a mass in Cuba - marking the first Papal visit to the Caribbean nation for 14 years.
Anybody who has taken a Cuba holiday will be well aware that religion is an important part of everyday life for some residents of the island, so it is little wonder that so many people turned up to see His Holiness.
Around 200,000 worshippers filled Revolution Square in Santiago for the special occasion and the Pontiff was officially welcomed by president Raul Castro.
His visit coincided with the 400th anniversary of the Virgin of Charity of El Cobre - Cuba's patron saint - and is seen as a huge occasion for the islanders.
It is likely to raise the country's profile even further and travellers who have taken a break in this part of the world tend to fall in love with the nation thanks to its beautiful beaches, vast culture and favourable climate.
The streets of Havana are filled with cars from the 1950s and advertisements are virtually non-existent, which makes for a refreshing change to many western cities.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)