We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Plans for new Cusco airport have changed
Cusco continues to attract thousands of visitors every day, with the majority heading to the iconic Machu Picchu.
The Inca citadel is still one of the most popular tourist attractions in the world and is usually seen as the highlight of people's Peru holiday.
Many adventurers rate the Inca Trail - which leads to the famous landmark - as one of the best trekking routes on the planet.
In order to cater for the extra demand, the government is planning to build a new airport in Cusco, which will make it easier for travellers to get to one of the world's Seven Wonders.
According to Peruvian publication El Diario del Cusco, a new, larger location has been outlined for the facility.
Rather than constructing the airport in the city's Chinchero area, tourism chiefs believe that the Cachipampa district would be more suitable.
A major evaluation of the site will go ahead before any concrete proposals for the international airport are drawn up.