The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Planning can be key to an Egypt holiday
Having a well thought out itinerary is crucial when you embark on an Egypt holiday.
The country is a long-term favourite among British travellers, thanks mainly to its warm climate and rich culture.
There is so much to see and do across the nation that it can be tricky fitting everything in - which means holidaymakers will undoubtedly benefit from doing a bit of planning.
It is important to prioritise the places you want to visit the most and make sure you leave enough time to explore these thoroughly.
According to Chloe Goddard - founder of travel blog thegoto.co.uk - the pyramids should be at the top of people's lists of things to see, although there are plenty of other landmarks and regions that are well worth exploring too.
She also highlighted the Sinai desert as a great area to visit.
"You can take a short tour of the desert by camel [and] take in the different sights - from sandstone valleys to granite mountains and fertile oases," she remarked.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)