The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Peruvian tourism chiefs delighted to host Dakar Rally
Peru is building a solid reputation for providing high-profile entertainment for the thousands of people who travel there each year.
Some of the world's most famous singers such as Justin Bieber, Elton John and Miley Cyrus have all performed in the South American nation in recent times, which highlights the destination's ability to attract star names.
Peru has also staged a number of internationally-recognised sporting events in the past few years and few have been bigger than the Dakar Rally.
Tourism chiefs have confirmed that the first stage of the 2013 version of the motor racing extravaganza will also be held in the country.
Speaking to local radio station RRP, president of the nation's National Chamber of Tourism Carlos Canales said he expects up to 100,000 people to take Peru holidays next January when the rally takes place.
"The Dakar Rally will involve being in the eyes of over 1.2 billion people. Over 300 TV channels are going to know what Peru is," he remarked.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)