The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Peru celebrates International Museum Day
Peru has a fine selection of museums and visitors can gain free access to a number of them this weekend.
Starting today (May 18th) and ending on May 20th, travellers will be able to explore 50 of the nation's finest exhibitions for nothing as the country celebrates International Museum Day, Andina reports.
The Ministry of Culture confirmed that Anthropology and History of Peru, the Royal Tombs of Sipan Museum, National Museum of Archaeology, Pukara Lithic Museum and Chavin National Museum will all be taking part in the initiative.
International Museum Day was first founded in 1977 as a ploy to raise awareness of their global importance.
People who have booked their Peru holidays for later in the year should also take advantage of the superb array of galleries and museums that the country has to offer. Lima in particular is blessed with some amazing collections of historical artefacts.
Admission fees are very low and definitely represent fantastic value for money.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)