The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
People continue to flock overseas, UNWTO says
Travellers around the world have made a mockery of the global economic downturn in the past few years.
Despite the fact that money is tight for a lot of people, it seems that tourists are still keen to take an exotic overseas holiday.
New figures published by the UN World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO) have indicated that the amount of money being spent by travellers during a trip abroad has reached record levels.
In 2010, $928 billion (£576 billion) was spent by visitors in different parts of the world, but this grew to $1 trillion last year - a rise of 3.8 per cent.
The number of people taking adventure holidays has certainly pleased UNWTO secretary general Taleb Rifai, who said the findings were "encouraging".
He remarked: "The past two years have shown healthy demand for international tourism out of many markets, even though economic recovery has been uneven."
Europe proved to be particularly popular, with places like Turkey receiving huge numbers of visitors in the last two years.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)