The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Olive festival to go ahead in South Africa
The Western Cape boasts some of the most beautiful scenery in the world and it is becoming increasingly popular among tourists.
Cape Town is an absolute treat for people who are looking for the ultimate adventure holiday, as the city has a multitude of impressive sights, not least the imposing Table Mountain.
However, many travellers find that the best part of their holiday comes when they head out of the metropolis into the more remote parts of the Western Cape.
Although the setting is far more rural, there are still plenty of things to do and a number of events are held in these more secluded areas.
The Prince Albert Olive Festival is a prime example. Held between April 27th and 28th, the occasion is described by organisers as a "culinary extravaganza", with cooking demonstrations being staged alongside tours of the many olive orchards in the region.
Live performances will also take place, as well as star gazing excursions, ghost walks and birding safaris.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)