We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Older holidaymakers 'are looking to get off the beaten track'
According to Sarah Woods - a freelance travel author and travel presenter on ITV1's Alan Titchmarsh Show - a growing number of Britons over the age of 50 are taking trips that allow them to explore new pastures.
Indeed, she suggested that rural India is proving to be particularly popular and a greater range of luxurious holiday packages are now being made available.
India holidays can be extremely diverse, as the hustle and bustle of densely populated cities such as Delhi is offset by the tranquillity of the quieter northern territories, where visitors can see a vast array of wildlife.
"More 50-plus travellers than ever before are taking extended breaks now, such as 'gap years' and backpacking trips to destinations that are off the beaten track," Ms Woods remarked.