The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Nile cruises are the best way to see Egypt
No Egypt holiday is complete without taking a cruise down the famous River Nile and many travellers believe this is the best way to see the country.
Taking a steady boat ride from Aswan to Luxor - taking in the iconic sight of the pyramids along the way - is likely to be one of the most memorable experiences of your life.
Not only is it extremely relaxing, but taking a Nile cruise is the easiest way of guaranteeing that you are not missing any of the nation's most famous landmarks.
The government announced yesterday (April 3rd) that it would be resuming old Nile cruise routes that have been out of action for 15 years.
As a ploy to boost tourism, the authorities have opted to reinstate the tours as of mid-May along stretches of the river between Cairo and Aswan.
The biggest appeal of a Nile cruise is the opportunity to leave the boat at regular stopping points to explore different towns on foot.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)