The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Nile cruise route to be reinstated after six-year absence
A special cruise along the magnificent River Nile is to be reinstated following a six-year absence.
Tourism chiefs in Egypt told The Times of India that the route between Cairo and Aswan will be reopened in 2012 and it is expected to be a very popular excursion.
Ambassador of Egypt to India Khaled El Bakly told the news provider: "Tourists will be able to see old Egypt along the Nile with onboard entertainment and different cuisines."
Of course, there is a multitude of things to see and do in Egypt, as the whole country has a rich ancient history.
However, a boat trip along what is arguably the most famous river in the world is an essential part of Egypt holidays and is an undoubted highlight. Travel leaders believe the sight-seeing tours will appeal to Indian people in particular.
The reintroduction of the cruise is part of a wider attempt to attract one million tourists from the Asian nation every year and a number of promotional campaigns have been launched to raise the profile of the north African country in India.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)