We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
New Serengeti visitor centre to open
The Serengeti is still the ultimate destination for people who are embarking on an African safari.
It is absolutely teeming with wildlife and the great wildebeest migration - which takes place every year and sees more than a million animals head to Kenya's Masai Mara en masse - is a sight to behold.
Tourism chiefs in Tanzania believe that people's experience of the huge national park will be enhanced by a brand new visitor centre that is opening in the area.
The modern facility has been set up by the Ikona Wildlife Management Area (WMA) and can take in 300 visitors a day, Daily News reports.
Local people have been trained to maintain the complex and to offer advice to visitors who have queries about the Serengeti's eco-system.
"We are now the first WMA to have an amazing visitor centre in Tanzania and I thank all those who made it possible," Ikona WMA chairman Mr Elias Chama was quoted as saying.