The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Mountaineer plans to take Olympic medal to the top of Everest
The mighty Mount Everest is not only the tallest peak in the world, it is also by far the hardest to conquer.
Many people have tried unsuccessfully to reach the top and plenty of adventurers feel more comfortable tackling the Everest base camp trek, which allows them to experience the Himalayas without facing the daunting task of getting to the summit.
However, British mountaineer Kenton Cool is one person who has managed to climb the mountain in its entirety and he completed his ninth ascent in 2011.
He is planning another expedition up the landmark this year and has promised to deliver an Olympic gold medal to the top.
This, he told BBC radio, would fulfil a commitment made in 1924 by explorer Edward Strutt, who pledged to deliver a gold medal to the summit of the peak to honour the team of British adventurers who narrowly failed in their mission to become the first people to reach the top of Everest in 1922.
"The 1922 expedition was groundbreaking on so many levels - they got incredibly high... It smashed all records up to that date," Cool was reported as saying.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)