The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
More older people are taking adventure holidays
A growing number of older Britons are embarking on adventure holidays in some of the world's most exotic places.
Editor of Adventure Travel magazine Rosie Fuller has revealed that more over-50s and even over-60s are heading to foreign countries to engage in physically exerting activities.
The popularity of destinations such as Peru, Nepal and Tanzania has risen sharply in recent years, as plenty of adventurous UK holidaymakers want to put their fitness to the test by taking challenging walks around famous sites such as Machu Picchu, the Everest Base Camp and Mount Kilimanjaro.
Ms Fuller added that Australia and New Zealand are also proving particularly popular places among older travellers.
She suggested that gap years did not exist when older people were in their teen years, so many are heading on exciting trips as they approach retirement instead.
"They're hiking, climbing mountains, overlanding, volunteering, skiing - all sorts of things that you'd previously associate with younger travellers," she remarked.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)