The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Marrakech is a unique blend of old and new
The stereotypical view of Marrakech is a bustling, colourful metropolis full of traders and street entertainers.
Anybody who has visited the city's thriving souks during a Morocco holiday will confirm that this is true - but it only tells half of the story.
Tourism officials in the north African country have insisted that while travellers love to join the huge crowds that roam the various city centre market stalls, there is also a quieter side to Marrakech.
They are particularly keen to highlight Gueliz, which is the most modern part of the city and has a multitude of luxury shops for people to explore if the souks seem like too much hassle. There is also a cosmopolitan café culture in this part of town.
One of the main features of Marrakech is its diversity, with old architecture being accompanied by new-builds, which makes for a stunning skyline that emphasises the contrast between old and new.
"Marrakech is a city full of life and enthusiasm as its omnipresent dynamism shows," a tourism representative noted.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)