The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Marrakech to stage international magical festival
Marrakech is a fascinating city and it normally provides a base for people who have embarked on Morocco holidays, as it is within easy reach of popular attractions such as the Atlas Mountains.
The metropolis is blessed with a range of stunning architecture and places to visit such as the Marrakech Royal Theatre.
It is a traditional outdoor amphitheatre that can seat up to 1,200 spectators, as well as having an 800-seat opera house.
Based on Avenue de France, the venue stages numerous exciting events throughout the year and it has become something of a hub for arts and culture.
One occasion that stands out in particular is the Marrakech International Magic Festival, which is set to go ahead this month.
Visitors will be treated to breathtaking performances from world class illusionists and magicians and, although the Royal Theatre will stage the majority of the acts, there will be free magic routines taking place throughout the city's streets during the course of the festival.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)