The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Magnetism of Machu Picchu impresses visitors
Machu Picchu is one of the most recognisable places in the world and is rightly classed as one of the Wonders of the World.
It is undoubtedly the biggest attraction in the city of Cusco and representatives of the Regional Directorate of Foreign Trade and Tourism have confirmed that 2.34 million people visited the metropolis in 2011.
Head of the organisation Victor Hugo Perez told Andina that as many as 80 per cent of this number were in the area specifically to visit Machu Picchu.
A number of famous faces were also seen patrolling the Inca citadel, including Hollywood actor Jim Carrey and Rolling Stone Mick Jagger.
Perez suggested that Machu Picchu is definitely one of the best places to visit in the world and its exposure in high-profile magazines has encouraged more people to take a Peru holiday.
"Undoubtedly the magnetism of Machu Picchu impresses and makes tourists return again and again, many who came for the first time find that seeing it live and direct is very different," he was quoted as saying.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)