The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Madonna set to perform in Istanbul
Madonna is undoubtedly one of the biggest music stars in the world and is capable of selling out huge arenas all around the globe.
It is testament to Istanbul's growing reputation as a hub for music and culture that the Queen of Pop has chosen to play a high-profile concert in the city as part of her latest tour.
The American singer will perform at the impressive Turk Telekom Arena on June 7th and tickets are likely to be in high demand.
Fans of Madonna will be hoping to hear renowned hits from her extensive back catalogue such as Papa Don't Preach, Vogue and Music.
Istanbul continues to be an extremely popular destination among people embarking on Turkey holidays thanks, in part, to its increasingly cosmopolitan nature.
The metropolis is famous for its stark contrasts, as half of the city is in Asia, with the other 50 per cent in Europe. It is perhaps most fascinating because of its blend of old and new architecture, with ultramodern builds such as the Turk Telekom Arena in the Sisli district standing alongside ancient constructions such as the Blue Mosque.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)