The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Madaba officially unveiled as capital of culture
Madaba has been officially inaugurated as the 2012 Jordanian Capital of Culture.
The region - which is just a short drive from Amman - has a rich history and is perhaps most renowned for its plethora of stunning mosaics.
Some of the impressive ceramic pieces date back to the 6th century and they can be found in the city's museums, which are among the best in the country.
The city received its new status during a ceremony on Monday evening (April 9th), The Jordan Times reports.
It was hosted by the Ministry of Culture and head coordinator of the Higher Committee of Cultural Events Wajeeh Farah was also on hand to offer some words of praise.
He said Madaba is "the city of poets, culture, stones, civilisation and religious coexistence" and people taking Jordan holidays must do their best to have a look around the metropolis.
The ceremony reiterated the city's passion for art and culture, as numerous performances and demonstrations were put on by talented locals.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)