The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Madaba lands city of culture accolade
People taking Jordan holidays cannot help but immerse themselves in the vast culture the country has to offer.
The nation boasts some of the most historically important landmarks and sites anywhere in the world, ranging from the impressive Petra and Roman city of Jerash to Wadi Rum and the Dead Sea.
Visitors will also find that Amman is well worth exploring thanks to its vast array of museums and stunning architecture. Just 30km away from the capital is Madaba, which is set to take on the title of Jordanian City of Culture for 2012.
The metropolis is most famous for its unbelievable mosaics, including the amazing 6th century Mosaic Map of Jerusalem and the Holy Land. These impressive pieces of art are housed all over the city - mainly in churches and museums.
According to the Federation of Arab News Agencies, a lavish opening ceremony is being organised in early April to officially mark the occasion and a number of artistic performances will be held.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)