The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Machu Picchu proves popular over Easter weekend
Many people took advantage of the extended Easter weekend by taking an adventure holiday in a far-flung part of the world.
Machu Picchu is a popular place all year round, but it seems that visitor numbers increased sharply on Good Friday.
According to Andina, the Peruvian destination was one of the busiest attractions in the country over the Easter period, with hundreds of people marvelling in the sheer beauty of the area.
The Inca citadel was recently nominated for two gongs at the prestigious World Travel Awards and tourism chiefs in the South American country believe millions of holidaymakers will explore this ancient part of Cusco in 2012.
Indeed, leaders at the Regional Directorate of Foreign Trade and Tourism have confirmed that 2.34 million people visited the region in 2011, with many heading to Machu Picchu in July in order to celebrate the 100th anniversary of its rediscovery.
Lots of visitors choose to trek to the citadel along the Inca Trail, which can be a life changing experience.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)