We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Live jazz show highlights Amman's rich culture
Amman is an incredibly diverse place that is absolutely dripping with culture and people taking Jordan holidays can expect to find a metropolis that has a plethora of buildings, museums and landmarks that carry a great deal of historical importance.
The metropolis is also becoming increasingly renowned for staging some superb music performances and evidence of this can be seen this weekend (March 25th).
Indeed, the Al Hussein Cultural Centre is hosting a special jazz concert featuring talented Italian musician Danilo Rea.
His performance will focus on some of the most beautiful melodies to have emerged from the European country over the years and Rea will also put his own spin on a number of tunes that have been produced around the world.
Rea will take the audience back to the 19th century, before executing pieces of music that were originally created by Italy's finest composers, including Oscar award-winning Ennio Morricone.