The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Lima restaurant is among the world's best
A growing number of travellers are booking Peru holidays in order to experience Lima's fantastic array of gourmet restaurants.
The city's reputation for high quality gastronomy is growing all the time and some of the most talented chefs in South America have opened eateries in the metropolis.
Earlier this week (April 30th), London's Restaurant magazine named Astrid & Gaston among its top 50 food establishments in the world.
This is a major coup for the restaurant, as this publication is one of the most respected on the planet.
Owned by famous chef Gaston Acurio, Astrid & Gaston moved up from 42nd in the list in 2011 to 35th this year, Peru This Week reports.
The top 50 is compiled by a panel of esteemed food industry professionals, including critics, chefs and restauranteurs.
Mr Acurio served up traditional Peruvian fare when he and his wife first opened the restaurant in 1994, but now it also focuses on international cuisine as well.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)