The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Lima to host major hotel and restaurant industry congress
It is increasingly obvious that people's perception of Lima is extremely positive and it continues to be a magnet for top class events.
Peru's foreign trade and tourism minister Jose Luis Silva has confirmed that yet another high-profile international conference will be held in the thriving metropolis at the start of 2013.
The Congress of the International Hotel and Restaurant Association (IH&RA) will be staged in the city between January 9th and 11th next year and up to 300 of the most influential industry professionals from around the world will be in attendance, Andina reports.
People embarking on Peru holidays are finding that the number of luxury attractions being made available to them - such as restaurants, bars and bistros - is growing all the time.
It was also recently revealed that investment in Lima's hotels industry would increase by four per cent in 2012 and with the IH&RA being held in the city, it is possible that this figure will grow sharply in the next few years.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)