The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Legendary explorer completes Himalayan mission
Apa Sherpa still holds the record for the most successful climbs of Mount Everest, but he is showing no signs of giving up on his hobby.
Having scaled the world's tallest peak 21 times, the 51-year-old is rightly viewed as one of the most committed mountaineers on the planet.
His latest mission saw him embark on a mammoth trek through the Himalayas in order to raise awareness of the impact that climate change is having on the planet.
According to The Hindustan Times, Mr Sherpa completed his gruelling 1,555km walk on Sunday (April 22nd), having spent 99 days making his way across the mountain range.
Not many people have the ability or endurance to emulate Mr Sherpa, but plenty of travellers can still take in the amazing sights of Nepal by heading to the Everest Base Camp.
Mr Sherpa - who now lives in the US - told the news provider that his epic journey was definitely worthwhile.
"The trail gave me an opportunity to see my country, interact with thousands [of people] and hear their experiences," he was reported as saying.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)