The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Kilimanjaro Marathon draws closer
One of the world's most unique races - the Kilimanjaro Marathon - will get underway on February 26th.
Few marathons around the world will be held against such a stunning backdrop as this 26-mile run from the town of Moshi.
The event has been getting bigger every year and 3,200 athletes from more than 50 countries have enrolled in the 2012 version of the race, eTurbo News reports.
It is fully endorsed by the country's tourism board and representatives are hopeful that the extra exposure will encourage more people to take Tanzania holidays.
The area is already popular all year round thanks to the superb safari excursions in the Serengeti National Park and the Ngorongoro Crater among others.
This year's marathon could take on added significance, after representatives of Athletics Tanzania revealed in November that the race - which is one of the biggest events in the International Association of Athletics Federations' calendar - would be used as a warm-up for Tanzanian athletes who are scheduled to compete in the 2012 Olympic Games.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)