The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Kate Winslet scours Egypt's most famous sites
Egypt has been a popular holiday destination among Britons for decades and this trend looks set to continue during 2012.
The country's tourism industry was blighted by the high-profile revolution last year, but latest visitor figures show that people are now returning to the beautiful north African nation.
A number of famous faces have also embarked on an Egypt holiday this month, including British actress Kate Winslet.
The Hollywood star has been back in the news recently, as the makers of iconic film Titanic released a 3D version of the movie to celebrate the 100th anniversary of its sinking.
It seems that Ms Winslet has been enjoying the warmer climes of Egypt, as tourism officials confirmed that she and her family had been exploring some of the destination's most famous sites.
The Oscar winner visited the Valley of the Kings, before embarking on a Nile cruise. Representatives of the Egypt Tourist Board confirmed that the actress also stopped off in Cairo during her trip.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)